Membership is open to artists, writers and musicians over the age of 18 who fulfil at least 3 out of the 7 below. If less than 3 are fulfilled, you can support our work through associate/friend membership, or patronage.
· Degree or Diploma from a recognised third level college in Fine Art or an Associated Discipline.
· One person show or concert (including time based events) in a recognised gallery/exhibition space/venue. (Writers must have a full publication to their name)
· Participation in an exhibition/event/publication which was selected by a jury in which professional artists or recognised curators participated.
· Work has been purchased by Government, local authority, museum or corporate client.
· Work has been commissioned by Government, local authority, museum or corporate client.
· Have been awarded a bursary, residency, materials grant or otherwise grant aided by the Arts Council/Arts Council of Northern Ireland or other relevant funding body.
· Have been awarded tax-exempt status by the Revenue Commissioners, or are on schedule D as a self-employed artist in Northern Ireland.
Benefits for ordinary members will be the following:
· The opportunity to apply for inclusion in the group members’ show, which will take place during the Clifden Arts Festival.
· The opportunity to apply for inclusion in a biannual online publication of members’ art, combining word and image.
· Access to low cost rent of studio space and equipment for project based work.
· A link to your own website on the Interface website.
All members and patrons will receive the following:
· Biannual online publication with members’ art, word and image.
· Invitations to artists’ talks, exhibitions and concerts.
Please send an email with your details to email@example.com together with your payment on the link below.